Sunday, April 17, 2011

And the Stars shall Guide us

I never really paid attention to horoscopes. It was all fiddle-faddle and poppycock as far as I was concerned. Astrology in general was. But I recently adopted cartomancy as the next thing to teach myself, and what I read about it explained how the 52-card deck forms a natural lunar calendar. Astrology was mentioned, so I looked it up and gave it a quick read over.

It's quite interesting. I am an Aquarius. I'd never read the full-on description of an Aquarius, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. If you combine the profile of an Aquarian with the profile of a typical INTJ, you get me. The Aquarius part of me perfectly explains all the little quirks that didn't fit in with being just an INTJ.

Apparently, Aquarians are eccentric, quirky, independent people who march to the beat of their own drum. Most of that does fit in with being an INTJ (because INTJs are the independent), but the Aquarius profile allows me room to be more humanitarian, spontaneous, and weirdly spiritual, all things that aren't typical traits of INTJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment