Monday, January 10, 2011

SpacePainting

I just discovered something new!

Okay, so at the fair a few years past, there was a guy doing a kind of spray painting. He would spray all these colors over a piece of (fancy) cardboard and smear them around and cover them with circles and stuff to make paintings of space. I thought it was fascintating (my sister didn't, so my dad took her to go ride rides and whatnot...I don't think he cared for it either, much). I saw a different guy doing the same thing last year in San Francisco.

I had completely forgotten about until today. One of my friends was watching a video of the same thing on youtube during class, and I was like "Oh! I love this stuff!" So I've been watching it on youtube for about an hour now. I want a set of spray paints for my birthday next month. I mean, I kind of like painting, and I love pictures of space, so I want to try it. I can totally see myself doing this in the backyard of some cramped apartment a few years from now, and they'll be all over my walls.

Because it is awesome, here's a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment