Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Tip #1 - Listen to Fast Music

Every once in a while, I have an idea about something that I think helps life run a little more smoothly. Most of the time, I forget these before I have a chance to write about them, but when I don't, I think I'll post them. This one hasn't been forgotten, probably because it's been brewing in my mind for a little while. Luckily.

I have a station on pandora devoted to trance music. The fast beat gives me energy. I listen to it in the morning - or all day if I can - and I move around more. I also have a tendency to juggle to trance music. Fun stuff.

I had a phase a couple years ago where I listened to slow, depressing music. Mostly Evanescence, because I was a depressed little emo thing. I didn't get much exercise then. Instead I laid around and stared at the ceiling. Come to think of it, that's about I gained all my extra fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment