Sunday, July 11, 2010

RIP Netgear

I'm sorry; I haven't posted anything for a couple days, and I'm not likely to post anything for a while after this. You see, a few days ago, my internet died. My tech-geek dad hasn't been able to figure it out yet. My laptop is now good only for typing and computer games. So anytime I need to do something online, I have to borrow one of my parents' laptops. It generally isn't very often that they will let me do that.

I'm still job hunting. It will probably be a while before I get hired, and then it will be another while before I have enough money to get another laptop (especially since I have to start paying rent in February), so my postings will be few and far between in the meantime. I'll try to type and save stuff so I can post it when I have the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment