Saturday, July 24, 2010

Grand News!

I finally have internet again!

I had to move my laptop to another room so that I could be connected to the internet via hardlines (I know, so archiac already), and even that took a while to figure out, but my father finally got me connected. I suppose now I don't have have an excuse not to write anymore. No more laying around like a lazy bum without a pencil in my hand anymore - or with my fingers on the keys, as it were.

So...not much has been happening while I was net-less. I've been reading...and doing homework...and reading some more...and doing some more homework. Which reminds, by the way, that I should be doing homework right now. Next week is the last week of English class, which means that I have a presentation and a ten-page paper due (neither of which are even started), and I also need to study for the final. Guess I'll be blogging more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment