Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back

I have been in Illinois for the last week, which is why I haven't been posting. I am exhausted. I like Illinois - or at least, I like my relatives in Illinois - but the time difference can be harsh, and my teachers loaded me up with the biggest pile of homework you have ever seen before I left. I was working on it all week while on vacation and I still have not caught up. Also, the plane was delayed yesterday, so we ended up getting back at 2am yesterday, instead of the expected midnight. I didn't got to english or math support this morning. I slept in. But I did go to history.
After two weeks of sharing a hotel room with three other people (one of whom - the one I shared a bed with - acts like a two year old all the time), it'll probably take me a couple days to pull myself back together. It's also that time of the year when I have large presentations and finals. I expect this to be a very stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment