Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feathers

Have you seen them? Everyone's wearing them (and by everyone, I mean those people who are in the minority that have tribalistic leanings). They're feather hair extensions! My newest trend obsession.

These are great for so many reasons. For starters, they add sublte color to your hair and since they're just a trend in the eyes of some people, you can wear them to your job. They perfectly toe the line between being alternative and acceptable. They're a spunky-punky, wild-child accessory and I love them. They come in stripes, plain, natural colors, rainbow colors, short, or long. I always imagine myself wearing them while dancing around a big bonfire in a feminist ritual or something when I have long hair. I'd post pictures, but blogger doesn't do well with pictures, so here are some links to pictures.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

No comments:

Post a Comment